Question

Weird thing happened
Hi Doc,

So last night my GF and I had sex. We were busy and I felt I was about to orgasm so I stopped and pulled out and thought I stopped my orgasm. I did not have the normal signs of a orgasm. I did not even cum. So I went back, but from there on in, my penis was limp as if I did orgasm. I tried everything, but it would get hard and then go limp again. I was so frustrated! What could this be? Did I infact orgasm and could not get it up straight afterwards or was it something else?
sexologist

not all male orgasms are associated with an ejaculation so you could very well have had an orgasm but due to the interruption it didnot manifest as an ejaculation. next time it happens, try relaxing for a while afterward before trying to become erect again. if it is happening too frequently or you fail to ejaculate again during sexual intercourse, consult your gp for a check up.