Question

Welcome back Xpert!
Hi Xpert I noticed you're back, a bit earlier than we'd expected but hope u had a good time and look forward to your taking control again.
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks everyone, it feels good to be back - I attended a fantastic conference on HIV prevention for MSM in Geneva and spent some time in Berlin.

A few developments on our forum while I was away:

Firstly, I see we've become a bit more colourful - welcome to Assegai lubricant and thanks for supporting the gay and lesbian community by advertising on our forum.

Secondly, I notice there's been some discussion about the use of Afrikaans on our forum. Please note that this is an English-medium forum. If we allow Afrikaans we must also allow all official languages of South Africa - of which there are eleven.

Thirdly, I note that some people have been using the forum to address messages to individuals and are treating the forum as a chat room.

Finally, time is running out for you to complete the online research questionnaire which you can access directly from this page - see the notice in red above. Download and complete the questionnaire online, anonymously - it will only take a few minutes of your time but will help Triangle Project and UNISA's department of applied psychology to determine invaluable information on gay and lesbian life in South Africa. At this point we're particularly keen for people from the WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE to participate in the study.