Question

Wellbrutin
Hi Doctor

Im very worried i am at the moment on Wellbrutin. Recently my breasts are producing liquard it comes out like milk in both breasts and im not pregant is this from taking wellbrutin im scared that it could be serious what should i look out for and is there medication that i can take with wellbrutin to stop the milk?

Dear Tan
I don't think this is from the Wellbutrin. This can be due to high Prolactin levels - let your GP check with a blood test. You can take Vit B6 100mg per day for a week to see if this will stop the milk.