Question

what am i doing wrong?
i've been taking Phedra-Cut and Phedra Liquid for the past month now and still have seen no results! I've actually seen HORRIBLE results! I've picked up almost 2kg's. I've combind these meds with healthy eating (most of the time) and lots of exercise (cardio and workout classes) i'm so sad!
i need to only lose 4kg's and i CAN'T!!!
I;ve been gyming as well for the past 4 months and i feel toned but i need to LOSE some more weight!
Can someone please shed some light or give some tips! i'm desperate... and slowly slipping into a black hole.
I can't afford a personal trainer or a dietician - i do eat regularly and incorporate salads and low fat foods into my diet..
HELP*
;o(

Sorry, but I thenk that all Phedra and similar potions are quack products which should not be allowed on the market at all. They exploit people, and have risks people don't appreciate. These are NOT medicines, and lack the weight of research on effectiveness and safety which the law would require of them, if they were medicines. I doubt that seeing a good dietician ( ask our Health24 Dietdoc !) could cost as much as these expensive and unhelpful "supplements":. And check with your GP, allowing for weight, height, bone-size, etc., whether you are actually significantly over-weight, or maybe with some form of eating disorder, over-concerned about a perfectly normal and healthy weight / shape, as Dude wisely suggests