Question

What am I doing wrong, scale won't budge

I am struggling with reducing my weight. This is what I normally eat and have been doing it for 3 weeks now.
Breakfast
3/4 cup of oats(uncooked)
1/4 cup of fat-free milk

Mid-morning
5 provitas/4 Rye vita
Apple

Lunch
1 tomato
1/4 green peppers
1 piece chicken (without skin)

Mid-afternoon
1 Fruit - Banana/Pear

Supper
Green Salad
Grilled Fish
1 Slice wholewheat bread
1 Margarine

I drink 3 litres of water a day
I jogg 6Xa week in the mornings for +-30 min(15 min with 1.5kg dumbells) and walk 5 min

Thanks and regards
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi Pally

You really need to consult Dietdoc about your diet - but it seems fairly low energy to me?
Re scale - focus less on scale and more on measurements. If they have decreased, it shows loss of fat and some muscle gain, which is positive.
However, chat to Dietdoc for further advice. Also try to incorporate some resistance training in your programme - about 2x per week.

Good luck.