Question

What am I loosing
My weight was 115, body fat was 45. I've been exercising and eating healthy for 2 months and now my weight is 112, my question is what am I loosing as my body fat is still 45?

Dear Reggy
This type of change in weight is probably overall fat loss. I can't really comment as I don't know what your BMI is as you don't state your height in metres, so I can't work out if you are still overweight or not. If you have been doing aerobic exercises (brisk walking, rowing, cycling) then you should have lost some body fat. I would query the method used to determine body fat % as many of the systems used as not particularly accurate.
Keep up the good work