Question

What can I do ?????
I am 55 years old, I am totally mad about making love, the big problem ...my husband is 59 years old and seldom get an erection and if he does it only lasts for seconds because the moment he reaches climax he turns soft. This is so frustrating because I dont climax, I did buy an vibrator but its no go for me as I love to feel the heat of the skin and the real thing....I love making love....So I have a buddy and he is 41 years old seeing him once a week having great sex....BUT I betrade my husband........what can I do ....please help me....
sexologist

Perhaps it would help to encourage your husband to continue to stimulate you eventhough he has climaxed. you may have to gently show him how. You could also perhaps encourage more foreplay so that you can reach orgasm first and then he can climax so that you are not left so frustrated. You can explain that you are not satisfied if left without this stimulation. You may find that with the improvement in your sexual relationship with your husband, you no longer need to visit your buddy.