Question

What can i do<br><br>what can i do
I have IBS and am lactose intolerant. Becuse off these conditions my tummy is always bloated. I am a strict vegetarian and don't know what to do to get rid off the bloatedness. Can you assist please.

Dear Nikita
Because you have a multi-symptom condition, I would like to suggest that you consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) to obtain the name and address of your nearest dietitian), because you need to have an individual diet worked out for you that takes the IBS, lactose intolerance and vegetarian diet into account. You may well either be sensitive to certain foods you are eating such as legumes or deficient in certain nutrients. Try taking a complete vitamin and mineral supplement such as Centrum, Pharmatron or Supradyn Forte for 2-3 months as this may also help your condition.