Question

What can those be?
I have noticed two very small soft balls under the skin at the base of my penis (at the bottom) - I know it can't be cancer since they are not all the way down in my testicles, and neither are they attached to the base - the are part of the skin. It almost looks like 2 ingrown hair without a head - to be able pop them. They are not painful and do not seem to be getting bigger either. The skin around them are quite red though. I was just wondering what this could possably be and if it something I need to see my home doctor with or a specialist. Thank you.

Jay-Dee, it sounds like they just may be slightly infected hair follicles. If it doesn’t clear up within the next couple of days or so, the best would be to see your GP so that we can all rest easier. Good luck.