Question

What causes a condom to burst?
What causes a condom to burst?
Posted by: Sasa

Has anyone ever experienced this? And why does it burst? Is it not possible to feel it when it bursts?

I'  m just so confused coz my friend is pregnant now because the condom bursted, even took the Morning after pill, had her periods for 2 months after that, she only found out last month that she is now 11w pregnant!

studies have shown that the inconsistent and incorrect use of condoms is a far greater explanatory factor for pregnancy than is condom failure (breakage and slippage). additionally, if condoms do fail because of defects (breakage / bursting) such failures are also attributed to the result of the user’s behavior. please see the directions of condom usage on the insert in a pack of condoms.