Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
08 Nov 2013
what causes tenniselbow and what can be done to help with the relief of the pain
need advise on tenniselbow what causes it and what can be done to help with the relief of the pain even if you do not have medical aid
Hello - there are many reasons on what casues tennis elbow.
As a reflexologist I have had great success in relieving the pain and discomfort when someone comes to me with tennis elbow - I also do ear reflexology (auricular therapy) which also helps with the pain.
Then I look at the diet - and any acid formong foods have to be minimised if not completely taken out of the diet.
I hope this has helped you a little.
To find a registered reflexologist close to you have a look at this website
reflexologycourse.co.za - then click on find a therapist and then the province you live in. And you will find a therapist in your area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Coronavirus morning recap: Recommendations for SA hotspots, and latest on vaccines
- Covid vaccines update: Trials, results - what we know so far
- OPINION | Why an antidepressant could be used to treat Covid-19
- How does the coronavirus reach the brain? Scientists have found out
- Researchers identify physical features that could make someone a Covid-19 super-spreader
- EXCLUSIVE | Covid-19 vaccine: SA missed first payment window to join COVAX, a global vaccine access initiative
- WATCH | Knysna, a popular town on the Garden Route, in the midst of Covid-19's second wave
- SA’s most vulnerable may ultimately pay the price for higher public sector wages, court hears
- Preview: Ramaphosa to face first motion of no confidence
- Ron Derby | We need to reform the state, maybe take a cue from the Iron Lady
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17891 votes