Question

WHAT CAUSES WARTS
BOTH MY CHILDREN (YOUNGEST IS 3 YEARS OLDEST 15) HAVE WARTS. WHAT CAUSES THEM? I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IT IS A VITAMIN DEFICIENCY BUT WHAT VITAMIN? WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT THEM GETTING WARTS. NEITHER MYSELF OR MY HUSBAND HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

Cindi, warts are caused by viruses and if you have a vitamin deficiency you might be more susceptible to them. Your children will eventually become immune to them and they will go away (that’s why adults don’t get warts). In the meantime you can get some Duofilm® from your pharmacy and take care of the ones that are there now. Good luck.