Question

What could be wrong???
I am 33 yrs old and 34 weeks preggies with my 3rd child. Lately, I feel nauseous, dizzy with slight headaches especially in the morning and evenings. My feet are swollen like fat cakes, painful, heavy and difficult to lift if I could be sitting for over 1hr. My last visit at my gynae was on the 19/01 and he confirmed that the blood pressure, the baby and myself are okay. The only medication I' m taking is " ChelaPreg"  which I started when I was 12 weeks and never experienced any of the mentioned signs. What could be wrong? I also try to eat a balanced meal at all times.

The swelling is probably normal. Your other symptoms may have nothing to do with the pregnancy - could be the start of flu. Tell your doctor about it at your next visit.