Question

WHAT COULD IT BE
I HAD A BLOW JOB IN A CAR PARK....I KEPT FINDING MY SHORT WET ON LOOKING I SEEM TO HAVE PUSS OZZING FROM MY DICK....COULD THIS WOAMN HAVE AN INFECTION IN HER MOUTH...POSSIBLE THAT IT CAN BE HARMFUL...PLEASE HELP....I'M SCARED TO GO TO THE DOC....MY WIFE WILL GET TO FIND OUT....ANYTHING I COULD BUY OVER THE COUNTER...

Yes, gonorrhoea , herpes, syphillis, Hep B, CMV can all be passed on orally. No you can't buy anything overt the counter, you need a STD evaluation and a check-up by a Medical Doctor and be treated accordingly.

What ever you have you will be passing on to your wife, and that is not fair on her