Question

What do I do?
Hi all,

Please help out with this one. I have been married for three years, been with him for 5. At the start of the relationship he was very jealous, which hurt a lot. I slowly started building up a wall.

No that we are married, I am constantly accused of having an affair (because according to him I don't give him enough attention) The world has to revovle around him always, if people or me don't give him the attention he becomes extremely moody and depressed.

A while ago he slapped me on my back for the first time (after a huge fight and out of pure frustration, I hit him first). Suppose I deserved the slap, but it was with brutal force (he is a big man) I was shocked and wanted to leave him there and then, but he begged and was very sorry.

The sad part is we have a child, inspite of all his faults he is a wonderful father (and I'm not just saying that)

I feel after the slap that the flame is not burning so brightly anymore and I have really backed off and become very moody and miserable, as a result he is moody. I feel I need space, but he would probably start with the affair accusations again.

I dont know how to deal with this.....

He soundds selfish, immature, and insecure. Marriage counselling would be the way to go.