Question

What do I do?
Hello guys. can you please advice me, I am currently in relationship with this wonderful guy who adores me, from November last year.
He loves me so much and treats me like a queen. he does everything for me and the love making part is to die for, he even says that he want to spend the rest of his life making me happy and making sure that i''m safe and well taken care of. But now the problem is that.....I do not love him, I just like him and enjoy his company maybe as a friend but i do not have any intimate feelings for him. when we started I thought maybe as the days go by i will develop some feelings for him but i dont....he is the one who loves me more everyday. And now i" m afraid to tell him that coz it will break his heart. He is sensitive, kind and trustworthy. Please help me i dont know what to do. one part ome wants to tell him and let him go but another part just wants to keep him and try to develop some feelings some how.