Question

What do I do about wife?
Hi everybody

Have been married for 12 years and have two kids

Caught the wife that she had a affair about 12 months ago.She said that nothing physical happened between her and the guy.Although they both tried to get something going.I the arranged for us to go to Famsa.We went for 2 sessions during which she blamed me for everything- I wasn't giving her enough attention etc.

She asked for a private session with the counsellor and after that she had decided that she was no longer interested in going any more.I then gave up as there was no reason to go on my own.

Earlier this year the kids and I went away on along weeekend.Sjhe had to work and could not go with.I found out that during the weekend she and a ex went together away for a weekend.Again she said that nothing physical happened as he was impotent.

After much talking we decided to give things another go for the sake of the kids.

I recently picked up some back problems (old injury re-curring) and during a conversation one night when frienda of her were over she said to the friend that she will not help me with my back as I did not want to listen to her about advice that she had given me.

Over the past weekend- during a conversation I asked her what one of her friends had to say.She flew off the handle and told me that she does not need to share all the details of her conversations with her friends with me.I had asked because of the fact that previously she told me that I am not interested in her or what is happening in her life.During the afternoon our son played computer games on her laptop (she works in IT) and showed me photos (nothing funny) of her weekend away.All the different areas of her laptop is password protected so I could not see anything else (yes I was interested).When she returned my son had not shut the laptop down all the way and she asked me if I enjoyed snooping on her laptop.I told her that it was our son and that I do not even know what is he startup password.Our son obviously does -but I did not ask him for it

What do you all think about this?

I have the feeling that she has started something with somebody at work as I had seen 2 cards that he sent her - no signature from him.Not to romantic but not something one colleague will dend another.

It sounds as though she is faithless, doesn't care about you or the marriage, and has no intention of allowing the problems to be fixed. You need to decide what you want to do about that