Question

What do men really want??
Please would some men respond to what most guys want from and in a woman? I would really appreciate some in details replies. The reason for my question is that I am a 24 year old woman and the men I come into contact with me just shock the hell out of me.

I consider myself to be pretty attractive, I look after myself, I have a very good job in a man's industry which I enjoy and earn a good salary. I have great friends and family, morals and goals. I am very independent etc...
The thing is, I always prefer to start any relationship off by getting to know someone intellectually and see if I have a connection with them before stepping into the sexual part of the relationship.

To cut a long story short, in the past 8 months I met 2 amazing guys possessing all the qualities etc that I was looking for in a man. (Not that I am in a hurry to settle down at all) I got to know them really well. After a while each "relationship" led to sexual encounters, and after that they both changed their minds completely. (By the way, these 2 relationships did not happen at the same time!)

I don't know what to think. Both of them were absolutely amazing people. With each of them I had built up a relationship for about 3 months before any physical contact. I am really at a loss here. I can't believe that men can change their minds so drastically.

The one guy was even talking about 10 years down the line with me, and then all of the sudden, he gets cold feet and asks if we can rather be friends. I still talk to him on a daily basis due to work and I know he is still single and not even dating, yet I don't know what to make of this? It has been 2 months since things ended.

Please would some men out there tell me what exactly are you guys looking for?

,,,,,