Question

What do you think Anxiety
I think I have come up with a really good idea (well I think so)
Hubby is suffering from anxiety. He is doing cognitive therapy.His fear of the next attack triggers off the next attack.

I want to : Go out and buy a really good vitamin pill, put it in another container, and tell him that these tablets are the latest break through and will stop his anxiety attacks immediately.

If his problem is in his head, then he will believe that he will not have another attack, therefore the next one will niot be triggered,
He will carry on with the cognitive therapy too.

Well what do you think?
Could this help him?

Its not as easy as that, and cognitive therapy is the best treatment he could have. You're thinking of a placebo response --- and indeed most people respond to some extent to a chemically inactive pill, with a range of symptoms. But i would not be the best way to handle his problem now, especially as he is already receiving excellent treatment from an expert.