Question

What do you think it might be ????
I just have question or two for you all ..... perhaps you can help me. My girlfriend (19) and I have had sex ...... she is on The Pill and I use condoms. The First time was last week and today she came to me .... we had sex again (second time) and afterwards she told me her stomach is very sore ...... the pain has been there for the past 4 days ....... she is scared that she might be pregnant and I'm scared it might be even more serious than that .... something like her appendix or something but she just doesn't want to go see the doctor in case it is that she is pregnant (she wants to wait till she sees whether she gets her period or not) and I TOLD her that what if it isn't that she is pregnant and indeed something serious like her appendix because then she didn't go to the doctor because she thought it was what it wasn't ...... so what do you think it might be .... she said to me it was a dull pain the past 4 days but tonight it was really pain as in very sore pain. I would also like to know whether it is possible for her to get pregnant if she is on The Pill and I do use a condom (new condoms which I bought a week before at the pharmacy) ?????? coz I heard and know of people who got pregnant even though they were on The Pill but I not once heard of anyone getting pregnant when the girl used The Pill and the guy a Condom ..... what are the chances of her being pregnant ???? If she is pregnant then fine but what could it be if she isn't pregnant ??????? Please let me know ........... Thanx

Concerned, the chances of her being pregnant are nil if she’s on the pill and you’re using condoms. The pain has to be due to something other than pregnancy. If she still has the pain by the time you receive this reply, the best would be for her to see her doctor. Good luck.