Question

What do you think the chances are?
It is now 4 months after my last injection. I have had a normal period once which started on 29 June and lasted for 4 days. I definitely ovulated this month. My breasts seems to have gone up a size and is sore. I am on day 31 of my cycle now (no period yet). Unfortunately I don't know how long my cycle is because of being on the injection for 11 months and before that on the pill. Do you think I should do a home pregnancy test tomorrow morning or is it not possible. I seem to be running to the loo more often.

It's possible, but could also just be your body adapting to being off contraception.