Question

What does it mean
Went to the gyneo,he said that I have a little cyst on my right ovarie he calls it folicle cyst and its nothing to be concern about .He took a urine test and saw some blood in my urine.He said that its most probaly because my body must get used being of the trifasil and because my periods is irregular.Is it something to be concern about.

The cyst sounds like a normal one with no need for concern. If there was a trace of blood in the urine, this is probably not a need for concern either, especially if the sample was taken during or shortly after a period. Cysts can cause irregular periods. The Pill often supresses cysts, but this can take a few months.