Question

What exercise can <br>What exercise can I do with an injured leg
hi
I have had an injury for about 4 months which makes running, cycling and squash too painful to do. So at the moment I am stuck. I want to exercise but don't know what else
I can do coz these were my major choices of exercise that I enjoyed the most. At the moment I walk about 5km a day to and from work. Do you think this is adequate exercise or is there something more that I can do to keep fit and get into better shape ? Swimming is not an option coz there is no easily accessible pool for me.

HI there

Yes, walking is a good replacement activity, however, perhaps supplement your walking with some toning exercises.

To give you some examples, I suggest you go to the main page of this website and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options, but you could initially stick with walking. There are also a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.
Swimming would be something I'd recommend - so perhaps see if there is any way it is possible (2x per week or so).

Good luck!