Question

What happened?
A year ago I had a simple life and a boring life.

Went to work and back.

Slight traffic.

It was only me and my child.

Job was stable and boring the pay not to bad.

Then I met someone and my whole life of the last 10 years changed.

I moved city.
Got a new job.

Now everything is upside down.

My life is just to busy.
I rush from home (which is always a mess) to work (which was a wrong move and although i've been here 9 months it's still so busy and a mess and I don't see it comming right) and back to pick up kids and home and then I drop dead tired.

Weekends I am shopping for the family and driving kids to sport events etc. and when I open my eyes again it's Monday.

I just want to shout stop!

My boyfriend jokes and say's that your life was so simple look at it now and he laughes. But I feel it's just to much.

I have a messed up house.
I have a bad job which is not getting better because my boss is lazy and drops everything on me and claims the fame.
I hate all the time spent in traffic.
I never have me time. We never have we time.

I guess there is also no way of getting out of it, it's just my life?

You can surely, perhaps with the aid of a counsellor, sart sorting out these messes that so opress you, and get this new life better organized ?