Question

What happened to Rade
If anyone wondered what happened to Rade...

Rade came out to his parents. They did not accept it.
Rade reached ultimate deepness and tried to commit suicide. He would have been dead if his boyfriend did not find him in time.

He is still at University but I am afraid that his days there, and on earth, is counted.

Rade should start posting again sometime soon if the 'locals' would want him back.
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

A very warm welcome back to you Rade.... I have wondered why you've been so quiet so its great to hear from you again.

If possible please phone me at Triangle Project on 021 448 3812 during office hours - I'd really like to chat with you.

Warmest regards,
Glenn