Question

What is abuse in a marriage (other than physical abuse)
hi
my wife always says that i am abusive if i refuse to do something for her like not wanting to be extravagent. is this emotional abuse? is this abusing her?

if yes then are spouses not allowed to say "no"? or is it bad and abusive if it is a man that refuse?

my wife manages her money. she spends it as she feels. i gave up advising joined budgeting. it is just talk no action. she nevr transfer money. she just blow expenses of she out of proportion. she qoutes things she don't normally pay at end of each month.

she spend when and as she please. when things run out at home she does not talk normally to me she is already angry and made up her mind that i am not want to contribute. she yells and accuse me. i get offended and if i take a firm stand and draw a line and say i am not going to do that if she treat me that way. she calls me abuser.

who is abuser here,me or her? help cs

Of course that is not abusive, and indeed she is abusing the word "abuse" for her own selfish purpopses, and insulting every victim of real abuse. She is Selfish , extravagent, foolish, and so on. Stop funding her selfishness. Put your foot down ( on your wallet ) and refuse to give her a cent unless you jointly draw up a plan for covering household expenses for both of you, taking into account what both of you earn. and she must pay her fair share of expenses before spending a cent on herself.