Question

what is diff between urologist and sexologist
hi people I want to know diffrence between urologist and sexologist. are they same? i got a erection porblem in my area there is one urologist can he help me or I have to go to sexo.

Erection problems can be treated by a GP. Call SASHA for a referral to a practitioner near you 0860 100 262

Sexologists are usually mental health professionals, trained to provide in-depth psychotherapy, who have specialized in treating clients with sexual issues and concerns. They are either licensed, or in the absence of available licensure, certified, registered, or clinical members of a national psychotherapy organization.

Urologists are medical doctors