Question

What is good for me is good for him
My fiance goes through my phone all the time. I don't mind coz I have nothing to hide. But when I go throughhis phone and find msgs with him and this other woman flirting, then I am in the wrong. he said I have no right to go through his phone but he is allowed to go through my phone coz he does not trust me. And then when I find something on his phone then he goes off and turns it around an accuses me of cheating on him. He says I just delete the msgs off my phone. I am not cheating on him so I dunno what to say to make him believe me.

I don't do cellphone questions. But he has no right to insist on such double standards. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Especially if he insists on taking a gander