Question

What is happening to me?
Dr,

Can you please tell me what is happening with me now and what you suggest i should do. I was under zoladex treatment for endometriosis for 6 months and now am trying to conceive. My last injection was in April 3rd. My periods did not retun after the treatment up until i was given estrogen and provera to induce them. They started on the 1st of July 07 and was told to take clomid on day 5 of my cycle. I went for a scan on day 14 and the Dr saw 2 follicles. I was expecting my periods on the 29th of July but they did not arrive. On the 1st of Aug which was now day 32 of my cycle i went to see my Dr and was told that the lining inside the uterus was thick and i have done a HCG test which came out negative. Till today my periods have not yet arrived and i do not know what is happening. Does it mean the effectes of Zoladex are still in me or is there another explanation for this.

It sounds like you ovulated but it is not certain whether you are pregnant or not. It is probably worth repeating the pregnancy test now to be sure.