Question

What is Meningioma and osteoma
I had cancer of the breast that spread into the lymphs about two years ago. About 3 weeks ago I had a "stroke"????? I had a veryyyyy dizzy spell and vomited was admitted to hospital and after ct-scan the report suspected meningioma but more likely osteoma. How is this treated as I still get a lot of very dizzy spells. What is it or they?

Emjay, they’re both tumours that usually require surgery to remove them. Your symptoms may be due to pressure of the tumours on the surrounding brain tissue. The problem is that I don’t have the facts that are specific to your case so I don’t want to make any predictions about your problem. The best would be to contact your doctor and have him explain everything you need to know. If there is still some stuff that it unclear to you, please contact me, but you’ll have to give me more details.
Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do. Good luck