Question

What is the benefit to the party who is being served
my husb says he wants a divorce but i can see he will never serve me. All actions and words say he wants it so now i ask myself the ? why would he not go ahead first? what will he gain if i serve him with the divorce? am i missing something here could anyone with exp pls help figure this out is there sumthing i dnt know about that would be of benefit to him and not to me if i did it?

Anything at all, any other experiences? we married with the accrual system, 2 kids.
Family law expert
family law expert

The only real benefit is that a Plaintiff sets the divorce in motion.