Question

What is the use!!!
What is the use of a Sexologist if you don't get any reply from her. Maybe everyone that answers must take over her job and get paid for it. Because some people have real concerns and then someone answers with a wise-ass remark!!!!

The Sexologist sometimes have to travel to Africa where there are no Internet connections. Sometimes the Sexologist has to do her real job, and when I return, I try and catch up with my Health24 work as fats as I can. However, as far as payment go, why don't you send your CV to the management at Media24 and possible you can be the "Locum Sexlogist" when I travel in remote areas.

There is also an extensive Archive with over 45,000 Q&A's which it appears nobody seems to refer back too.
I do try and answer all questions within 24 - 48 hours, but unfortunately we are in the "silly season" and Africa can be tough!!!

Dr Mac