Question

WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO EAT?
There are so many things I need to cut out of my diet because of a spastic colon. Beans, soy, cauliflower, cabbage and onions. Allot of these foods are obviously very healthy to eat and have anticancer properties. What can I do and eat to still get the nutritional benefits of these kinds of vegetables if I cont eat them. Carrots and peas are good to eat but don't have these anticancer properties. I'm really worried about cutting them out of my diet. My mom and her dad both had cancer. Is broccoli something that I also have to discard and if so what really good vegetables are there left to eat?

Dear Rama
All fruits and vegetables have excellent anticarcinogenic properties, including the carrots and peas which are rich in beta-carotene which protects the body against cancer. Eat the fruits and vegetables that do not cause you distress and take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement like Centrum or Supradyn to boost your intake of other important anticancer nutrients like folic acid and vits C and E.