Ask an expert

07 Jul 2005

What is wrong
Iam a 21 years old lady and it have been so long time without expecting my period, i consulted my doctor and she told me that iam not pregnant but the problem is with my hormones, she gave me some contraceptive tablets to make my hormones working good but afrter that i started sick for so long time and still now i have that pain in my uterus, i wonder it might be some infection with me .please advise
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

You will have to go back to your doctor to find out what the problem is.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17885 votes