Question

What more do men want - cont...
Weirdo: thank you for your reply. I just find it very difficult to understand though why when a man finds a woman who possesses all those qualities, why doesn't he hold onto her? Why does the grass always have to look greener? Is it natural male instinct to want to see if there is constantly someone better?

As for your question: I can't speak for all woman cos I don't classify myself as a normal female. So in my opinion - NO status doesn't matter to me at all. I like a guy who is confident in himself, but not arrogant. Someone funny, someone I can have an intellectual conversation with, someone outgoing and willing to try new things in life, someone who lives his own life and doesn't depend on friends or a lover to occupy his life. Obviously looks which I find attractive, but I don't expect anything close to perfect.

Money and possessions don't mean alot to me. I have my own, and that doesn't make the man in my opinion.

Oh, and just for the record, there are plenty of women out there who LOVE sex and cannot get enough of it either....you just gotta keep looking til you find one of us.

EMc