Question

What must I do?
I am in love with this guy and he is my first lover.We have been dating for a year and a couple of months and also have a child together.I once found out that he was cheating on me and forgave him for that. Now my problem is I keep on going through his emails and cellphone and find things which make us fight.I also check out on him everytime he goes out, cuz I always think he might have went to see girls.He always give valid reasons for them and we move on.I promised him once or twice that I won'  t go through his stuff again bt I keep on doing it and we end up fighting cuz he thinks I don'  t trust him.I really want to make things right between us and I don'  t know what to do to stop my insecurity.I really love this guys and I don'  t want to loose him, I think what I am doing is really pushing him away

Why should he expect you to trust him after he cheated ? If you really think yo need to continue with him, see a relationship counsellor together