Ask an expert

18 Jul 2005

What now?
I've had an irritation on head of penis for nearly a year now. Biopsy determined it is genital warts. Have had various treatments done including Aldara whcih was meant to be the most effective, but did nothing. The warts aren't easily visible so freezing them was not an option. I have reached a dead end and don't know what to do. This is extremely frustrating and putting stress on my relationship. Please help!!!
Answer 302 views

01 Jan 0001

Irritated, if the Aldara® didn’t work, the only option left is to have them destroyed. I’m sure that the urologist will be able to see them under the theatre lights, but if he can’t he can use a magnifying glass. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9250 votes
66% - 17787 votes