Question

What now?
I've had an irritation on head of penis for nearly a year now. Biopsy determined it is genital warts. Have had various treatments done including Aldara whcih was meant to be the most effective, but did nothing. The warts aren't easily visible so freezing them was not an option. I have reached a dead end and don't know what to do. This is extremely frustrating and putting stress on my relationship. Please help!!!

Irritated, if the Aldara® didn’t work, the only option left is to have them destroyed. I’m sure that the urologist will be able to see them under the theatre lights, but if he can’t he can use a magnifying glass. Good luck.