Question

What should I do?
I''ve asked my husband on a scale of 1-10 how attractive he finds me and he replied he won''t answer me as I will be mad at him. So suppose I''m a 1 or even a 0 how do I go about to change this? I bought myself new clothes and had my ussual hair done but it seems not to be enough. So I could loose a few kg but it won''t take away the wrincles as I''m about to become a granny. I thought about leaving him before he cheats on me with somebody he might feel to be more attractive ...?

I can understand his caution ! Its like when husbands are asked if they like your new dress or hairstyle - there's no right answer they can give. He'd hesitate to offer even a score of 9 ! It sounds as though are having some sort of crisis of self-confidence. He is not saying he DOESN'T find you attractive, just that he hesitates to say. And you are assuming he finds you totally unattractive and is longing for an affair, which mnay very well not be so at all. Wouldn't a spot of marriage counselling be more helpful for you both ? To explore and solve, together, any problems you both have and probably share ?