Ask an expert

15 Mar 2007

what should I use
I'm looking for something to stop my bleeding after sex
Answer 316 views

01 Jan 0001

You'll have to consuly a gynae regarding this - either on this forum or in person
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.