Question

What to do ?
I suspect my brother in-law's child has down syndrom. I found it very odd that from birth the baby's togue keeps on protruding from his mouth and the chid drools alot. At first i did not really take note but then something clicked and i thought to myself this cannot be normal for a baby from birth. All the mother of the baby said it was a perminant fixture. I then started doing research and found it could be down syndrom. I also find it very strange that my mother in-law is a nurse and did not pick this up. I don't know how to tell them there could be a problem with the baby who is now three months old. Myself and in-laws do not have a very good relationship and they would think that i am stirring shit. should i just leave it alone?

lou-lou, it isn’t like they will be able to do anything about it, so the safest would be to just let it be. Sooner or later they will take him to the doctor and the doctor will tell them. Good luck.