Question

What to do
Long story short i was with this guy for a yr and after found out that he hadnt broken up with his previous girlfrnd.I broke up with him but inspite of all the crap he has put me thru with this whole situation i do love him and he says he loves me and i still want to be with him.

He has said that he wants to be with me and their relationship will end soon and that i should just be patient.He says he dsnt want to be with her but had to due to certain things.

I want to believe him but i also think that maybe i should just move on.I was going in that direction and then he begged me to just wait a while for him and that he promises things will work out for us.

Do i stay and with on him or do i try and move on.
I know yes he has been cheating for all the time we were together and i dont know y i still love him so much that im willing to take him back after all this

I agree with Tango. He can't have two cakes and eat both of them, too. Its nonsense, if he loves you in the least, to talk about you needing to be patient while their relationship ends --- that makes no sense at all. And he is a serial cheat. Move on, you deserve much more than this ---he doesn't deserve your love.