Question

What to do?
Please tell me when or how do u make the decision (again) when u know or realise (again) that a relationship is in a bad shape. When its more bad than good for u and u are having more tears than laughter, more hurt than help, more destruction than passion, and u most probably deserve more from live? but how would u know for sure? i've been reading all sorts of material in order to asses my relationship and now I finally need to decide to do something about it, don't I? What good does it do reading Robin Norwood books about "Women Who Love to Much" and the rest of them when at the end of the day I'm still confused and don't know if I should make a decision or not?? And I spend my days fretting about should I make and end to it or should I just gracefully continue as things are at presents? should I distance myself emotionally (okay try harder again) and live in the same house but gradually detach myself from him and any and all words, activities, things he does or doesn't do, where he goes or talks to - basically just end up for mere financial reasons and the odd occasional and far between sharing moments of having another breath in the house or should it be seen that I cannot do this bacause it will hurt me to much and at the same time be imposiible to try and live life that way when I'm still so in love with him and yarning and craving for any caring and positive anything from him. I know I'm a woman who love to much, I know i'm basically addicted to him, I know all of this and still I cant imagine myself a life without him. What to do? except things for what they are worth and realise what they wont ever be, live with the saying you've made your bed now sleep on it, or cut the cord and make a painfull unthinkable transgression with a start to a "new" life?

Like so may others I've probably had arun through all the answers and the questions but I would just like to know why one don't do what you know or think would be betterment and after realizing so many wrong indifferent things about a guy and your relationship, why still in spite of all this do I cringe inside just at the mere though of having to not see him every day?? What to do?

It'll be interesting to zee what other readers have to say here --- stop lurking and join in, folks !
Overall, does this relationship make you happy ? Why not see a relationship counsellor together so as to be better able to make a wise decision ?