Question

what to eat
I am a 19 year old (man), with a length of 192 cm and i weigh 94kg. I just want to know what i am suppose to weigh! What foods should I cut out to contain a good figure? What can I, and what can I not eat? Please e-mail me back. Thanks

Dear Stoffel
Your BMI = 25,5 at the moment which is marginally above the upper cut-off for normal weight of 25. If you could reduce your weight to 85 kg, you would have a BMI of 23, which is regarded as ideal for men. Research has shown that the best way to lose weight is to reduce both energy and fat intake, by eating a balanced low-fat, high-fibre diet and increasing your energy expenditure by doing exercise. If you click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' you can obtain a copy of such a diet. Combine the diet with regular exercise - join a good gym or jog, run, skip, swim or cycle. I can unfortunately not reply by e-mail.