Question

What to eat?
Dear FitnessDoc

I am currently on a very intense training program and was wondering if you could give me some advice about eating correctly (Or know of any good books that are available)? There is so much info out there that one seems to get lost in it all.

My training program consists of going to the gym twice a day, three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday leaving my weekends for additional rest days). I do a swim session at lunch times and then cardio and weights in the evenings. I don't feel that I am eating incorrectly because I don't feel tired or have any kind of food cravings but I would just like to make sure that my diet is correct for me. I am not taking any supplements beside drinking Isostar for the cardio sessions.

Many Thanks

HI Steven

You ARE training hard - just be weary of burnout!
Re your diet - Dietdoc is the best one to whom you should submit this question. However, I suggest you provide her with a typical day's food "diary" so thast she knows what you are currently taking in (more or less).

Good luck!