Question

What to feed loach
I have a newly set up tenk and bought a loach upon recommendation of the pet shop. They dont seem to know alot about fish though... What do I feed a loach? He seems hungry because when I feed my fish he swims up to the flakes that drop to the bottom. But the current in the tenk takes the flakes away before he can get to them.
Also I've posted yesterday about my fish being ill. Might be fin rot. I ordered the meds from my vet yesterday and ought to get them today. The loach seems fine though. Will he also get ill?
cybervet

Please look at: http://www.petcaretips.net/clown-loach-fish.html This site should provide you with the info you need on Loaches.