Question

What went wrong?
I had an operation to remove huge piles on 1 Sept. (I had triplets weighing 7.7kg) 6 years ago) Was not sore or bleeding but really difficult to clean. I am now bleeding, have some prolapsed wall and a skintag and still a couple of piles. Now sore and grumpy and the dr. wants to operate again! It really feels as though a barbed wire is pulled through your backside for days after the staple job.

I don't understand why this happened. the Dr. vcertainly is not saying anything and his ssecr. says the "odd op goes wrong"

anything natural that I can take to get this lot right? My homeopath says it has to be done surgical but after this lot I doubt if I'll go through the experience again.

Dear Fluitjie
Piles are actually huge varicose veins either inside or outside the anus. The operation removes these veins, but there may have been unsymptomatic veins that now became visible. Read this article - may help you to make a decision.
http://www.healthbanks.com/PatientPortal/Public/ArticlePromoted.aspx?ArticleID=HW5aa66614
Remember you are always allowed to get a second opinion - it is a basic patient right!