Question

What's the best foods when starting gym?
Hey Doc, and all

I've just started gym after a couple of years out of school, and as we all do, cooked the same kind of things that mom cooked. Wherever possible I grill my meat, and steam or micro my veggies. We eat a baked potato and salad with most meals, and like I'm sure we all do, enjoy a good braai on the weekend.

So the question is, is there a site I could visit that could help me prepare good meals, that are going to help me maintain my current weight, while also helping me with strength etc?

OR, do any of you have good recipes that can help a guy trying to get fit and healthy?

Thanks to you all,
S

HI Bender

I would ask Diet Doc about this one - diet and exercise are obviously very closely linked, but I think that your question is a more diet-related one, and she should be able to assist with a diet. The most important thing in any meal or diet is moderation - as long as you are not over or undereating anything, you will be OK.