Question

What's the bitterness all about?
I broke up with the father of my child 2yrs back but he's still bitter. Every time I phone him to discuss issues about the child its either he drops the phone on my ear or he lets the girlfriend answer the phone and she cuts me off as well. I really dont understand why is he still bitter after all he was the cause of our break-up. Do you perhaps have any idea why are they behaving like this? I even mentioned to him that he musnt that Im interested to him I moved on long time ago and Im happy but still he doenst get.

Maybe have a chat with the folks at the maintenance court, and make sure that at least the basics of the maintenance, visitation, custody issues are fixed and not open to him to make fresh troubles about. Apart from those, do you really need to be in much contact with him ?
If he's being petty about using the wrong banking details (a) can't you get the old bank to transfer the funds to your new bank till this is sorted out ? and (b) go back to the maintenance court and tell them that he's playing games about this and failing to use the new details. As Anon says, put all this into the court records.