Question

what's the changes
Hi there

I would just like to know what the changes might be that you can be pregnant and get your periode? and will a hpt work if you did have your periode?

Had intercourse around my ovulation time although i am on the pill but i havnet been taking them regulary since nov, i have moods, im nauscious, experiencing dissy spells, have lower back pain,and my tummy feels different, i had my periode but it was a day and a half l8 and it was different than usual, it was very heavy the 2nd day and then on the 3rd it was almost nothing where my periode normally is 5/6 days it was only 3days?

please help as i don't know what to do?

If your period was diffrefrnt to normal, pregnancy is a possibility. You can do a pregancy test now.