Question

What's the matter with me
I can't cope long with family or friends visited us for three or more days. I feel uncomfortable in my own place, like my space is taken and i had no privacy. Sometimes my own children and husband taken to much space of me. I feel very bad and specially quilty about it.

Many of us can't cope with visitors at all, let alone those staying for 3 or more days, Rita. Nothing wrong with you. I have checked again in the text of the Constitution, and it is definitely not required to be a Saint. Nothing to feel guilty asbout. It's perfectly fair to arrange things so that you have your own space and your own time in which to enjoy it --- and the others will benefit from the resultant happier you, almost as much as you will